The Flower market of Sanremo is the most important centre of the floral industry in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean littoral. On offer here is the full range of cut flowers, fronds and leaves, with particular attention being reserved for those to be found in the Mediterranean area.
This is a large structure, with ample parking space, areas for loading and unloading, offices and services for both the production and trade sectors.
- Total area: approximately 120,000 sq. metres
- Surface area of the sales room: 18,000 sq. metres
- Surface area of office and service space: 7,000 sq. metres
- Surface area for loading and unloading of commercial vehicles: 28,000 sq. metres
- Covered parking area: 10,000 sq. metres
- Surface parking area: 35,000 sq. metres
- Warehouse space: 20,000 sq. metres. (62 commercial warehouses and 9 warehouses for cooperatives)
- Access: the sales area is connected to the parking area by a ring shaped external road.